Family Member Need Help?

Open Arms EAP is unique in that we happily serve our members’ family members. That means that your spouse, significant other, children and other family members living with you, can call us and get help with a wide variety of personal concerns. They can call us, explain their relationship to you and a professional counselor will talk with them either on the phone or in-person. We’ll provide solution-focused counseling, screened referrals and come up with an action plan that makes sense. We’ll also circle back with them if they like to see how everything worked out and ensure that there needs have been met.

If you are worried about a family member with a drug or alcohol problem, a mental health issue or another concern, please call us for a consultation and some direction.