Use of Website
Open Arms EAP and LICADD authorize you to view the materials at this website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify the materials on this website in any way or reproduce, distribute or otherwise use them for any public, commercial or promotional purpose without our express prior written agreement. Any use of these materials on any other website or any other unapproved forums is strictly prohibited.
Any materials provided by Open Arms EAP and its website are intended for informational purposes only and are not meant to serve as medical advice or to replace consultation with a physician or mental health professional. Information is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind and should not be relied upon, as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals.
Limitation of Liability
Open Arms EAP and its officers, representatives, agents, directors, employees, and volunteers will be held harmless from all claims arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website or any other websites to which it is linked. This shall include, but is not limited to, materials viewed from this website or another website to which it is linked that appear to be or are construed to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or that infringe upon another’s intellectual property rights. In no event shall Open ARMS/LICADD and its officers, directors, employees, and volunteers be held liable to any person, corporation or organization for any damages arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website or any websites linked to this website, or any decision made or action taken in reliance on information provided by Open Arms EAP or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Linking to this Website
You may create external, hyper-text links to this website from other sites, but only in accordance with the following rules:
- Any text-only link must clearly be marked “Open Arms EAP”;
- The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with our name and trademarks;
- The appearance, position and other aspects of either the link or the host website may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Open Arms EAP is associated with, endorsed or sponsored by Open Arms EAP or LICADD;
- The link, when activated, may not create a browser or border environment around our site content (“framing”) or insert an image from this website in another context (“in-line linking”);
- You may link to but not replicate content from our website;
- You may not misrepresent your relationship with Open Arms EAP;
- You may not present false information about Open Arms EAP our services or those offered by LICADD;
- You may not use our logos without our permission;
- Open Arms reserves the right to revoke its consent to external links at any time at its sole discretion and require that said links are deleted; and
- We reserve the right to require a reciprocal link to the linking site.
The information and opinions of individuals that Open Arms EAP/LICADD provides and/or that are contained on this website are not necessarily those of Open Arms EAP/LICADD or endorsed by us. We reserve the right to provide links on the website to other websites which are not affiliated with Open Arms EAP/LICADD or not under our control. These links are provided for reference purposes only and are not intended as an endorsement by Open Arms EAP/LICADD of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
We may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting. The terms posted at the time of your use are binding.